Friday, March 2, 2012

Recent Review on The Wedding Channel

I recently saw this review of Margaret's Legacy Gown Preservation service. We are humbled to receive such a wonderful compliment.

If you're a bride who employed Margaret's dry cleaners to care for your gown, please don't hesitate to leave feedback on this site. We grow from both good and bad reviews and we appreciate honesty!


Wedding dress perfection posted 2/27/2012
I was very nervous to take my couture Vera Wang wedding dress to just any ol' seamstress. I was terrified that it would get ruined. It was made of organza and had the classic Vera Wang bodice of ruching,and the skirt portion was fit and flare with a lot of flange. All the fear melted away after reading reviews on Suse at Margaret's Cleaners. I had a total of 6 fittings because like me , Suse is a perfectionist and wanted m wedding dress to be absolutely perfect. I received so many compliments from our wedding guests that the dress fit me perfectly in all the right places. She took her time, and her work and passion for what she does really shows. After spending so much time with her, she gave me a hug after my last fitting. Wedding dress alterations are characteristically pricey especially the complicated ones but I can tell you they deserved every penny. It was a completely stress free experience and well worth it. I would recommend Suse to anyone and everyone who is nervous about getting their wedding dress altered . I have yet to get it cleaned and preserved but I can guarantee that I will be happy with that...

Wedding: 2/19/2012
Member Since: 1/19/2011

Win a FREE Legacy Gown Preservation. The next drawing is April 30, 2012. Click here to enter! 

No comments: